Saturday 10 August 2013

(≧ω≦) ~ NEW LA PAFAIT DRESS ~ (≧ω≦)

Hi guys so i recently posted about my shopping antics and i finally got my new and first la pafait dress ^^

I got this one off of Black Sui Princess, shes really nice and sweet and this dress is in top notch condition, its really soft material and very well made! Which i should expect from La pafait dresses..

Pink and frilly dress is everything a girl needs, im defiantly starting a hefty and nice collection here i can't wait to get more dresses! <3

Here's a few snaps of the dress before i put it on when i first took it out of the box and hung it on my door with my other dress ^^



And now a few worn snaps :3 quite bad ones as i had to use my phone camera but its a cute dress ^^







All and all it was a fantastic dress as she described, great condition and black sui princess is a great seller if you were to ever buy from her collection ^^ Only on minor issue with the dress was the zip hated me and wouldnt zip up then i got stuck in it for awhile hahaha.

Thanks for reading ~ <3


No comments:

Post a Comment