Wednesday 7 August 2013

~ (。♥‿♥。) Gyaru Hime Dresses Shopping (。♥‿♥。) ~

Hi Guys and girls :3 How you all doing? I'm totally awesome ~ I found some cute la pafait,princess melody and gal branded dresses around facebook sales sites and taobao, i can't wait to receive them all, i will defo post me wearing them when i receive them ^^

Here are a few pictures of the ones im expecting and some even purchased tonight!! <3

Been waiting for this dress for so long, a friend of mine found it on taobao and it was dreamy! But it was a replica and it was like £80 very pricey!! And i searched some more before buying and i found this one second hand for about £30 i'm not sure if its real or replica but i dont mind really i just want to wear it!



ANother dress i got off of taobao, a princess melody replica dress its very pretty and i can't wait to wear it, so glad my friend showed me these ~



I got a few here from gal/gyaru sales group on facebook, always something good on there and these are a few i bought <3



This one is from Black Sui Princess ~ Shes so nice and pretty i was quite honored to buy one of her dresses of her, its la pafait its very cute i can't wait!!!


1 comment: