Monday 10 February 2014

❄ ~ Back Into The Cosplay ~ Elsa - Frozen Test #1 ❄










So i've really wanted to get back into cosplay for a long time, i had so many ideas for cosplays
but i could not stick with one i liked! I saw alot of people were making their dresses for Elsa - Frozen
Disney's ice queen. And i decided to watch Frozen and see what all the fuss was and it captivated me!
I had to start on Elsa's dress straight away!!






I found this dress on ebay for about $10 and it was perfect to get started on, the minute it arrives i popped it on
and started on my Elsa make up test and hair test!












The wig is a Princess collection wig from Gothic Lolita Wigs, i just styled it up to look like Elsa more.
With the dress, i'm far from done i just wanted to try on the dress! I gotta add the sleeves, the cape, the sequins and the split down the leg!







Also might be doing a outfit/cosplay similar to this for Sailor Moon Version of Elsa, but i want to alter it slightly as the top should have the sailor bow and shirt! Otherwise it doesn't look much like sailor moon!



Thanks for reading though guys, i welcome all comments ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment