Friday 6 September 2013

(。♥‿♥。) ~ Frock on 2013 & Princess Melody BabyDoll ~ (。♥‿♥。)



So i attended frock on the other weekend and i had alot of fun! i really wanted to wear my princess melody dress for it, but it didn't arrive at that time :( So i wore my La pafait dress for this event, i love it anyway but i really wanted to wear my babydoll x

Looked super derpy in this first photo, outfit shot Roxiesweetheart took but it was really nice picture ^^




























And a few shots of Me, paulina and Roxiesweetheart ^^



















i received my Princess melody baby doll the other day !!! And it is the most beautiful dress i have ever owned!!






I was in love with it from the first moment i ripped open the packaging i knew it was here >_< the tracking said it was still in sweden so it was a sweet surprise!





Also works with my cute dreamv blouse <3



I felt like a real life princess wearing this dress >w< I've been waiting so long to have it, its the most perfect thing i have ever owned! I also got a my melody plush bag at frock on ^^



And i received a MASSIVE my melody bag today i will probably use for expos !

1 comment: