Tuesday 13 August 2013

(◕‿◕✿) ~ I-Dollsuk Circle Lens Review + SUMMER SALE (◕‿◕✿)

Hi gaiz, i'm posting to tell you about my friend's amazing new circle lens company ^^ I recently bought a pair off her and i plan to buy more and it was amazing so comfy and vibrant! Was pretty surprised! I think she started the facebook page for it a month or so ago and she stocks them in the UK so its very fast delivery for UK residence, it only took 1 day to get to me!

AND RIGHT NOW SHES HAVING A SUMMER SALE ~ SO GET SOME NOW ^^ https://www.facebook.com/idollsuk

They were so neatly packed in this cute packaging with a free lens case that was just so pretty >w< I love the design and the color, pink is my fave!

These lenses were called Pandora shake, green :D They came out really well on my eyes and they are naturally hazel!

The case as you can see is very cute with a giant rose on it <3



Close up on the lenses in their packaging, Cute packaging i think anyway! Pandora shake <3



As you can see they are very vivid green on my eyes and a very pretty pattern, excuse the fact my lashes are a bit off i was in a rush to take these pictures ^^;;



I was very pleased with these, the green was so powerful in the lenses and the pattern really showed up well on my eyes


And a few snaps of me wearing the lenses as normal view ^^ Still very vivid!


thank you for reading ^^; I know its not the best review but i really enjoyed these lenses and wanted other to appreciate them! <3

1 comment: