Monday 19 August 2013

La Pafait Dress Update

Hii! I said i would try to take some better photos of my dress ^^ So i went out in oxford today with my la pafait dress and so many people wanted to take pictures with me or just of me in general, saying i was beautiful it was SO lovely. Made me feel very happy ^^

Here is a quick close up of the bow on the front ^^

Can't really see very well, but on the buttons it reads "La pafait"



And a little snap of my lashes of the day, i was pretty proud as i'm pretty shitty with lashes usually...



Finally the dress! What i wore today with my hair and everything, still practising but im getting there i think!

I love these lenses they are SO green. ^^


Then went out for Mcdonalds and came home

Trip home pic xxx



Thanks so reading :D <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment