Monday 22 July 2013

~ DIY GYARU HIME HEELS ~ PROGRESS

Hi guys, i am attending the Hyper japan event in London on the 27th of July and i have my really cute dress, wig, make up and everything sorted out apart from a new pair of cute heels! I really wanted some dreamv ones but i didn't have time to buy them for it so i decided to design my own heels from a old pair i have! Here is the progress and a taster of the dress i will be wearing :3
This is the package i got the other day filled with my beautiful lace dress, princess melody choker and la pafait bow ^^ And a pair of kitty tights, but i will be wearing BJD tights with my dress for hyper japan!
Worn picture of the dress ^^~

And choker close up and la pafait bow close up ^^ ~

This is a picture of the heels before i decorated them with my magic! ~

Now my progress on what i did and what i got so far :D I think they are pretty much done but i could do a bit more ~

And thats what i got so far, feel free to leave feedback or whatever :D Thanks for reading ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment