Tuesday 18 June 2013

~ TINYCIRCUS CRAFTS HAIRBAND ~

Hi guys, i'm here to post about my friend Melissa's store of crafts and decoden designs she personally makes herself. I will leave the link for her item previews and facebook page after this post. But i'm going to review a flower lace hairband she made for me personally as a gift. Its VERY well made it has a lace ribbon underneath the flowers, which i found was really cute.
You can see here the lace is under the flowers, very well put together. More pictures seen here ~
I'd defiantly give it a 10/10 its very cute and the way she put the little pearls on the flowers made it pop even more! Love it ~ here are the links to her facebook page and you may buy some of her items she has already made on my store. https://www.facebook.com/TinyCircusCrafts?fref=ts And my store link; Quantummadness.storenvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment